The Camano 31 Trawler (Trolls and Gnomes) are well-regarded boats for many reasons.
- Quality Canadian craftsmanship
- Stable, efficient Keelform hull design
- Stout, sturdy, capable construction
- 360 degree visibility from helm
- Easy-to-maintain inside and out
- They usually survey very well due to design and construction
- They hold their value well
- the list goes on and on…..
This 1996 Camano 31 is unbelievably clean and shows as nearly new. Which is a tribute not only to the previous owners, but to the quality of construction of these popular Pacific Northwest Trawlers. This particular model has many system and interior upgrades which make an already desirable boat even more appealing!
View 68 photos and full specifications of this 1996 Camano 31 Trawler – CLICK HERE!
We have more of these practical, efficient and comfortable cruising Camano Trawlers! Just click on the links below.